Motorcycle Training Courses
CAM Rider provides a full range of training courses and lessons. All are approved by the DSA. We are also full members of the MRTA and represented on the management committee. Finally we are an Affiliated BMF training Scheme.
Please follow the links to choose a course suitable for you.
- Compulsory Basic Training (CBT)
- Direct Access Full licence any bike, any power
- Restricted 46 Bhp licence
- Advanced Riding
- Scooter Rider
- Vocational Delivery Rider
What is included on full test courses?
- CBT and Full Test
- Loan bikes - 50cc, 125cc and 500cc
- Insurance and petrol
- Helmet, gloves and waterproofs included
* Minimum age for DAS is 21 years old, Standard is 17 years old
What do I need to do to train and pass?
We take care of everything for you. All the paperwork is handled by us and we have pre-booked tests that will coincide with your last day of training. Everything you could need is included in your package. All you require is a valid UK or EU provisional licence and to call us or book online. We have thirty years of experience of getting new riders to full test and will make sure you have a successful time in a safe environment.
Win a brand new Lexmoto ZSX 125 enter here