CAMRider Ipswich is centrally located in the town and ideally situated very close to the DSA test centre and all the test routes. Your lead Instructor Mat Branston is one of the most respected names in motorcycle training. Mat has over 14 years as fully qualified instructor and double that in terms of riding experience. His particular skill is an ability to make you feel at ease and plan a course that is exactly what you need to get through the bike test. Mat is also one of the countries few instructors to have achieved the DSA Advanced instructors qualification so can provide the ERS course that can reduce your insurance premiums as well as make you a far more competent rider.
We have warm classrooms and changing areas right next to our large off road training area that is available 7 days a week! You don't need to walk for ages to to get from classroom to training pad, nor do you need to attend different sites for different parts of your courses. All our facilities are at one site and as you would expect from CAM Rider - they are of the very highest quality.
- Large off road training area
- Our training site close to the DSA test centre (not in different town)
- Warm classrooms.
- Toilets and changing facilities.
- Full disabled access throughout including toilet facilities.
- Free loan of helmets, gloves and waterproofs.
- New fleet of learner bikes set up for training use.
- All instructors hold the highest qualifications possible.
- Next to the town and all test routes.
- DSA Enhanced Rider Scheme for Advanced riders